ACCEL K12 Charter Schools
My Role: Client Service, Project Management, Market Research, Communications Strategy & UX Strategy
Challenge: Design, build and launch 36 websites for new charter school organization.
Solution: Create code that would allow us to clone the website, make overarching changes to all 36 websites at once and allow customization as needed.
Impact: All schools have an online presence to communicate their values and resources to prospective student, current students and parents.
My Role: Research, Strategy, Messaging, Website, TV, Social Media, Celebrity Endorsements, Partnerships, PR, Client Relationship, Budget
- Drive awareness of the Strayer brand before the 2016 enrollment period
- Set Strayer apart from its competition
- Consumer Insight: 90% of Americans believe success is defined by happiness, not power, possessions, or prestige. (The Merriam-Webster definition focuses on wealth and popularity.)
- Marketing Strategy: Lead a movement to re-define the meaning of success in a way that aligns with the values of Americans.
- Brand Engagement: 100, 000 Petition Signatures
- Donations: $50,000 for Dress for Success (Strayer contributed $.50 for every signature)
- Earned Media: Forbes, The Muse, Business Insider, Buzz Feed, Upworthy, Influencer Posts.
I’ve worked with top corporations to transform their brands into customer magnets
Elizabeth is a VCU Brandcenter Graduate
Masters of Science / Creative Brand Management and Marketing Strategy
- #1 Graduate Advertising Program in The U.S. – Creativity Magazine
- Top 5 Digital Media and Marketing School – Advertising Age
- Top 60 Design and Business Schools – Businessweek
- Hootsuite – Digital Marketing Certification
- Forester – Website Optimization Certification
- IPEC – Professionally Certified Business Coach
“Do more” philosophyWith an entrepreneurial attitude, Elizabeth approaches her clients as if it’s her own company by always looking for new and creative ways to boost end results. She provides structure and follow-through while providing insight and strategy to the big picture. With a strong foundation in the digital space, Elizabeth is a multi-dimensional marketing strategist capable of wearing many hats. Whether it’s social media, digital marketing or consumer research, Elizabeth’s philosophy is that you can always do more for your company. Click here to read more about Elizabeth’s journey in her blog.
“Elizabeth is the perfect blend of creativity and organization. She has the ability to see the big picture, come up with creative solutions and bring ideas to life without skipping a beat! “
Ash RAY – BrandVox
Let's connect! I am looking forward to getting to know you and your business.